Thursday, March 29, 2007

March, 2007

We decided on a name for the baby, it is going to be Molly Renee Merritt. I have changed my mind so many times. First we were going to name her Kaylee, Emily, Riley, but I wanted something different. Then my sister said why not Molly, she said if I ever had a girl (she has two boys) that is the name I would choose. I really like the name Molly too and I am going to give her my middle name Renee because Madison has Gene's middle name Leigh.

Madison is so funny we talk about the baby everyday and we have changed her name so many times she gets confused and calls her one of the names we were going to name her. It is very cute!

She cannot wait to meet her little sister. She is so excited, she told me Mom, I do not want to see the picture of Molly, I want you to suprise me when you come home with her. I thought that was very sweet. She is going to be such a good big sister!

No comments: