Thursday, March 29, 2007

January 2006

We completed our homestudy and it went great! Our social worker, did a friend of ours homestudy as well, she is great! We completed all of our paperwork and had to have all of it authenicated, we completed our fingerprints... It was a lot of work, it took us about 4 months to get everything together and complete our dossier. I was sooo excited to send it in to our agency, we sent it in the last of April and we did not get our DTC date until May 25th because they had to wait to have a few others to send in together...I was so anxious to get it there, Gene always says I am on a mission! When I start something I am focused until it is finished, and it was killing me that our dossier was sitting at our agency and not on the way to China.

We received our LID and it was JUNE 5, 2005! I was so excited to have that date! The paperchase was over!! YEA!! Now the wait begins!

No comments: